Monday, April 21, 2014

Pitfall of Seeking Self-Worth from External Sources

Basing self worth on external approval and acceptance is a very challenging path to be on even half the time. I've ridden the highs and lows on this value seeking roller coaster, and it's far removed from a place of peace, contentment, and serenity.  Meditation, Power Breathing, and Journalling were a major help and compliment to healthy lifestyle in nutrition and fitness for me as well as surrounding myself with positive, progressive, supportive, upper-personality people.  I Love Life!

  If you find yourself 'Stinking Thinking" grab a pen and paper, write it out, write a Fah-Q letter if you have to and don't send it. Don't try to control or ride it out, Do something constructive and progressive. A half hour high intensity workout to release endorphins, I know first hand, doing nothing will make it worse. You've got to Live & Love Your Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment